Matt Parker presents three Opendream projects at the 2nd ASEAN Digital Public Health Conference in Brunei Darussalam on November 2nd, 2022.
- Opendream: https://www.opendream.co.th/
- Sicksense: https://www.sicksense.org/
- DoctorMe: https://www.opendream.co.th/en/project/doctorme-en
- Sabaidee: https://www.opendream.co.th/en/project/sabaidee-chatbot-en
- PODD: http://www.cmonehealth.org/home
About the 2nd ASEAN Digital Public Health Conference:
Hosted by the Ministry of Finance and Economy and the Ministry of Health in Brunei, the conference, themed “Health and Healthcare Beyond COVID-19: Building Forward Together”, was organized by EVYD Technology in partnership with the Brunei Investment Agency and the National University of Singapore Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health, and supported by Temasek Foundation.
The event was attended by over 500 participants and featured more than 60 prominent speakers from the health and finance sectors, including ASEAN Ministers, government authorities, multidisciplinary experts, and leaders from industry, inter-governmental and non-governmental organizations.